Cbs.com is an online streaming service that permits users to stream live streaming of your preferred shows, movies, and news events, but, the only need is that you use a CBS-supported device such as Roku devices, Fire TV, Android. We will provide instructions on how to enable Cbs.com app on different gadgets like Roku TV, Fire TV, Android TV.
Let’s find out what happens to the channel under cbs.com on these devices?
|Process||The Activation Process|
|Supported Devices||Roku TV, Fire TV, Android|
|URL to activate||Cbs.com/tv/roku|
How to Create a CBS Account for Roku Device?
If you’d like to access cbs.com via your Roku device first thing you have to do is sign up for your account at the official website of cbs.com.
- Click Register Accounts on cbs.com website.
- Enter information such as the name of your address, phone number, and your location.
- Choose Continue.
- Enter your email address.
- A confirmation email will be delivered to the email address supplied by you.
- Click the link above to complete your verification procedure.
- Account was created.
How to Activate CBS on Roku?
- Step 1: With the Roku remote, visit the home screen of your TV.
- Step 2: Click on the Streaming Channels.
- Step 3. As soon as the app store for channel apps is available, open the channel app store.
- Step 4: After typing CBS then click on the search button.
- Step 5: Click on CBS from the channel that is suggested below.
- Step 6: Download the channel by clicking on the app’s info.
- Step 7. Once the channel is set up, you need to open the channel.
- Step 8: When you click the open application, you will be able to find an activation code on the upper right-hand side of the TV screen. noting it down.
- Step 9: Go to cbs.com/tv/roku on your web browser.
- Step 10: Enter the activation code.
- Step 11: Login using your email id within the first few minutes cbs.com is enabled.
- You can now enjoy entertainment by watching your favorite shows once the channel is turned on.
Activate CBS on Smart TV with Activation code
- Step 1: Open cbs.com/activation the web-based browser.
- Step 2: Choose Live TV Live Streaming.
- Step 3: Type in the name of your cable provider.
- Step 4: Click the login page.
- Step 5: Enter your Login ID and Password.
- Step 6: Log into your CBS account.
Access cbs.com Without Cable
Locust is a service for the public which allows you to play CBS NBC ABC as a quote from a few or all local networks. All devices like Roku or Chromecast, Amazon fire stick, and Android TV have the Locast application. But, Saba is only available in certain markets of the US to date, but it’s expanding its service to other countries, too.