TCM (Turner Classic Movies), a pay channel in America, is TCM. It broadcasts only popular classic movies. This channel is ideal for people who enjoy classic movies of the old era. You can find tons of movies on its playlist. It is not a collection of classic movies. It supports almost all streaming devices including Roku, Amazon Fire TV, and Apple TV. In this guide, we’ll show you how to install the TCM App on these streaming devices.
What if you have to deal with issues?
You don’t have to worry if there are any issues. Follow the steps below
- You can check the code
- Verify the activation pages tcm.com/activate is the activation site
- Establish a good speed network
- Once you have reset the device,
- Before you do anything, be sure to read the instructions.
How to activate TCM in Apple TV (tcm.com/activate).
- You can connect to the internet via your Apple TV.
- Navigate to your app store now.
- You can search the Apple TV remote by going to the search icon.
- Search for TCM apps.
- Click the Download option on the next page.
- Wait for the installation to finish, and then you can open the TCM application.
- Follow all the prompts to get an activation key for your TV screen.
- Now you can move on to a different device, such as a phone or computer.
Select Apple TV in the options below.
- Then, enter your activation key. Enter the activation code into the field below.
- Click on the Submit Button after you have submitted.
How to activate TCM for Amazon Fire TV
The internet must be available to your device.
- Go to the Amazon store from your homepage.
- Search for the “TCM” app using the search box.
- In the suggestion box, select the TCM app.
- Click on the Get option to install TCM on your Amazon Fire TV.
- After installation, open TCM App.
- Navigate to the Log-in button. Enter your account credentials.
- A prompt will appear on your TV screen with an activation code. It is easy to note the code or to pause the TV.
- To activate on a mobile device or computer, visit tcm.com/activate.
- You must select Amazon Fire TV in the provided option.
How to activate TCM using Roku
Roku devices must have an internet connection.
- Now, use the home button on Roku’s remote to navigate to the streaming option.
- Select the search option.
- By using a virtual keypad, enter “TCM” into the empty box.
- Select the TCM app from the suggestion.
- To install TMC on your Roku, click the Add channel option.
- The installation takes time. After that, click OK.
- Now, select. Navigate to the channel. Find TCM app. Now launch TCM apps.
- To activate your TV screen with an activation code, you will need to go to the sign-in option. It is easy to note the code or pause your TV.
- You can activate using any device by visiting tcm.com/activate.
- Select only Roku device.